Robert Half is actively seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a contact role. The position is located in Austin, TX; however the role can be done 100% remotely!
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for the cross-functional build out of our Anaplan architecture and plays a critical role in establishing efficient workflows. We will be requiring expertise in all/most of these domains Sales Planning, Revenue Forecasting, Financial Planning and our Enterprise Portfolio management.
Expertise with building integrations with multiple source systems to pull data and perform complex calculations and modelling in Anaplan. Experience with creating systems with feedback loops to be able to communicate with systems outside of Anaplan by providing extracts and feeds.
• Functional understanding of Sales Planning, Revenue Forecasting, Financial Planning and Portfolio Planning.
• Partner with multiple enterprise teams to identify business needs and propose scalable solutions leveraging the Anaplan platform.
• Demonstrate technical knowledge for software implementations including activities around field-to-field data mapping, conversion validation, system and security configuration, user acceptance testing, and system integration testing
• Lead the process of understanding business problems and translating into efficiently built multi-dimensional models.
• Build efficient processes within Anaplan for self-serve sales/financial forecasting, routine reporting, and scenario analysis.
• Ensure that use and consistency of Anaplan Models across the organization.
• Good understanding of leading industry practices and updates to ensure that the system is updated and can utilize the most updated feature set.
• Have complete ownership of Anaplan platform and the ability to train/coach/mentor Business teams as well as additional team members on building/using the platform.
• Deliver end-user trainings and knowledge transfer sessions to internal stakeholders
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager's discretion.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Information Management and Technology, Engineering or related field and equivalent experience
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates):
• Anaplan Certification preferred (Model Building, Solution Architect or Master Anaplanner)
• 1+ years' experience building models in Anaplan.
• 2+ years' experience with financial data analysis (FP& A, or as financial system developer).
• Experience working with other financial planning systems (oracle, hyperion, etc...)
• The ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (~~~) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at ~~~. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit ~~~/ for more information.