- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for Project Management Oversight, Customer Experience, Staff Development, and Business Development. The incumbent provides supervision and client
- management to multiple construction projects and project teams and aids the company in business development efforts.
Customer Experience & Project Management:
- Establishes the Project Execution Plan and leverages it for the successful delivery of the project.
- Seeks to understand all client requirements for the project and utilizes the resulting goals to drive decision-making and customer experience during construction.
- Provides operational and procedural oversight to the project team, ensuring consistent and appropriate application of project management and accounting procedures.
- Has a grasp of the pulse of each project; know statuses relative to profit, quality, and schedule.
- Builds a cohesive team, ensuring a positive project culture, where every team member is engaged.
- Manages the performance of individual team members, ensuring everyone receives direction and constructive feedback.
- Works to actively develop project team members and aid their advancement into greater roles.
- Coaches other employees on process, procedure, and behavior in an effort to positively aid their effectiveness.
- Delegates project tasks to others and seek to use those as opportunities for learning and development.
- Leads project pursuits by successfully crafting and executing a winning strategy, in partnership with Market Segment Leaders and Marketing.
- Maintains relationships with current and former customers. Generates project opportunities by understands the needs of their business and matching with the value proposition.
- Maintains a professional network and leverages it to identify sales leads.
- Bachelor's degree in building construction management, civil engineering, or another engineering discipline.
- 10+ years of experience as a project manager.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication skills.
- Tenacity to accomplish tasks, follow through and meet deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial focus, with the ability to see the big picture while simultaneously focusing on details and timelines.
- Professional demeanor
TekWissen provides a unique portfolio of innovative capabilities that seamlessly combines clients insights, strategy, design, software engineering and systems integration. Our tightly integrated offerings are tailored to each client's requirements and span the services spectrum from Application Development/Maintenance, testing, IT Consulting & staffing for IT Infrastructure Management through strategic consulting and industry oriented Business Process. Our end-to-end Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) solutions support complex, high-value, knowledge-based work. Combining applications, platforms, infrastructure, knowledge processes, and domain expertise allows us to deliver greater efficiencies and innovative business capabilities.